Policies and Payment Terms
1. Sessions for Beach Photography can be reserved at any time for future dates. In order to secure a specific date, please email or call me with the following information to confirm availability and pricing:
2. Vacation Rental Photography and/or Video Shoots can be reserved at any time for future dates as long as the property is available and has been cleaned and is "guest ready". During our initial phone or email conversation - we can determine the best windows of opportunity for the shoot. I will also need to be provided access instructions to the neighborhood/complex as well as the individual rental unit.
3. A deposit is required in order to hold your photography and/or video session, but please note that I can only take one session in the morning and one in the afternoon on good weather days, so if you are not going to take advantage of your confirmed date for photography - please contact me as soon as possible so that I can open that time slot for another group.
4. Weather is not always predictable. In the case that your photo shoot day is ruined by inclimate weather or just gray skies - we will do our best to fit you in on a different date during your vacation. I keep in close touch with my clients as they arrive to ensure that we stay on the same page regarding the date and time of the shoot.
5. Payment is due upon completion of the photo shoot. I can take cash, check or major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Every client will be emailed an invoice and a receipt for services. Payment must be made in full before I send out your DVD/Flashdrive with your photos and or video.